Why go with Wildside to the Galapagos?
• Kevin Loughlin has been to the Galapagos 30+ times and knows the best boats and itineraries!
• Wildside groups spend more time on the islands than any other company.
• Wildside groups usually arrive 90 minutes before any other boat and stay long after they leave!
• Wildside groups visit the islands at the best time of day as well!
• You get lots of personal attention from two tour leaders PLUS a local Galapagos naturalist!
Everyone should visit the Galapagos Islands… the experience is magical! During our adventure we will seek out the endemic species of birds and other animals of the Galapagos. Some of the bird species include Darwin’s finches, Galapagos Penguin, Galapagos Hawk, Galapagos Dove, Swallow-tailed Gull and Waved Albatross—doing their wonderful courtship dance! Other creatures we will see include Land Iguanas, Marine Iguanas, Lava Lizards and two endemic species of butterflies.
Photographic opportunities abound as each day will include land excursions on different islands. Most days will also include snorkeling opportunities to enjoy swimming with sea lions, sea turtles and hundreds of species of fish! We will also fit within our schedule mini photo workshops to help you get the best images of each location we visit.
Birding is also a priority with nearly 30 endemic species found the the islands… like Waved Albatross, Galapagos Penguin, Galapagos Flycatcher, four species of mockingbirds and 13 species of finches! Every day we will find new species as many of them are found only on specific islands!
Nature enthusiasts and non-photographer, or non-birder companions will enjoy this adventure, too!